The UKRI Board delegates day-to-day responsibility for the allocation of funds, management of current research investments, and development of policy and strategy to our Senior Leadership Team.
The Senior Leadership Team comprises the Executive Chair, Directors and Deputy Directors.
- Interim Executive Chair - Professor Alison Park
- Chief Operating Officer - Claire Graves
- Director of Special Projects - Paul Nightingale
- Director of Strategy - Jeremy Neathey
- Deputy Director of Data Strategy and Infrastructure - Catherine Bromley
- Deputy Director of Skills and Methods - Frances Burstow
- Deputy Director of Public Policy and Engagement - James Canton
- Deputy Director of Impact and Innovation - Melanie Knetsch
- Deputy Director of Research Portfolio - Joy Todd
- Deputy Director of Research for Economics - Damien Smith
- Deputy Director of Strategy and International Partnerships - Emily Swaine
- Deputy Director for Planning, Operations and Governance - Teresa Griffiths
Director, Strategic Hub team, Administrative Data Research UK (ADR UK) programme - Emma Gordon