Our Annual Report provides information on our activities during the previous financial year, including an analysis of our research and training expenditure, and our research portfolio.
The Annual Report is published and laid before Parliament annually. It covers our activities from 1 April to 31 March, a review of the year from the Chair and Chief Executive, outstanding features of the year and facts and figures at a glance. It also contains our full accounts for the year.
- Annual Report and Accounts 2016-17 (PDF, 1.8Mb)
- Annual Report and Accounts 2015-16 (PDF, 841Kb)
- Annual Report and Accounts 2014-15 (PDF, 2.7Mb)
- Annual Report and Accounts 2013-14 (PDF, 3.5Mb)
- Annual Report and Accounts 2012-13 (PDF, 1.6Mb)
- Annual Report and Accounts 2011-12 (PDF, 2.3Mb)
If you would like to view earlier issues of the Annual Report, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.