The 2019 Festival of Social Science will take place from 2-9 November 2019. The call for applications is now open until 10 May 2019.
Continuing on from previous years, we are working in partnership with universities across the country to produce local festivals. Please refer to the list of university partners. If you are based at one of our partner universities, you should apply directly to them if you'd like to run an event.
Guidance and resources for event organisers
- Applicant guidelines
- Overview of application questions (PDF, 58Kb) (for information only)
- Timetable and deadlines
- Festival FAQs
- Event organisers' guide (including tips on choosing a venue and publicising your event)
- Examples of previous events
- Evaluation reports for previous Festivals
- Festival of Social Science 2017 evaluation infographic (PDF, 546Kb)