Find out more about the Festival and how to make your event a success.
- What is the Festival of Social Science?
- What kinds of activities take place during the Festival?
- What are the benefits of taking part in the Festival?
- What help can the ESRC offer?
- How can I take part in the Festival?
- Apply through your university (specific universities only)
- Choosing a venue
- What is a good title, summary and description?
- Advertising your event
- Closing your event (evaluation)
- Frequently asked questions
Festival logos and resources
- ESRC Festival of Social Science logo pack (Zip, 6.9Mb) - must be used in conjunction with the ESRC Identity Guidelines (PDF, 1.2Mb)
- ESRC logo pack
- ESRC Festival introductory video
The following information may be useful for event organisers:
- ESRC Impact Toolkit
- You may find our video 'What is social science' useful to show at the start of events for young people or a general audience.
- Public engagement guidance
- Other possible venues: Association for Science and Discovery Centres' list of science centres, museums and discovery centres in the UK (external site)
- You may also find the services of Speakezee useful for sourcing speakers for your event. They can also help with event promotion and presentations.