The 2022 Celebrating Impact Prize is now open for applications.
The prize is open to current and previous ESRC-supported researchers, including doctoral students. Previous winners may submit new research impacts. There are six prize categories:
- Outstanding Business and Enterprise Impact
- Outstanding Public Policy Impact
- Outstanding Societal Impact
- Outstanding International Impact
- Outstanding Early Career Impact
- The John Hills Impact Prize 2022.
All finalists have a film professionally made about their work and impact, and winners are awarded £10,000 to spend on further knowledge exchange, public engagement or other impact related activities.
Full details about the 2022 prize are provided in the application guidelines, which will help you find out which prize category your work fits within, how to complete the application form, and the full terms and conditions.
Apply online by Thursday 17 March 2022 at 16:00 UK time.
- Celebrating Impact Prize 2022: application form
- Celebrating Impact Prize 2022: application questions for information only (PDF, 181Kb)
- The John Hills Impact Prize 2022: application form
- The John Hills Impact Prize 2022: application questions for information only (PDF, 146Kb)
You may also find it beneficial to look at the relevant application questions: for information only document.
Please note that details required will differ slightly when completing the online application form depending on whether an individual or joint/team application is made, or whether there is a link to an ESRC-funded data resource.