This guidance is designed to help ESRC-funded researchers deliver effective websites for communicating information about their research.
If you are an ESRC-funded investment or researcher and you plan to create or redevelop a website, you should:
- use our guidelines to inform the design and development of your website
- ensure that your website meets ESRC’s branding and identity guidelines
- check that your website meets the requirements in our checklist for a good website
- contact us if you would like to discuss or clarify any of the requirements.
Our guidelines are intended to help you improve your online presence and we do not expect you to make unrealistic changes to your website.
In this section...
Planning your website
Building your website
- Design and branding
- Managing content
- Writing content for the web
- Using web professionals