This call has now closed. The following is for information only.

The Transforming Construction Network Plus is inviting applications for the first round of its Small Projects call.

This call will fund 80% of the full economic costs on proposals submitted, up to a maximum of £100,000 and the host institution shall support the remaining 20%.

The Transforming Construction Network Plus is funded by the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund to bring together experts from a range of disciplines with industry and policy makers to tackle the most pressing problems in construction, manufacturing, digital and energy to transform the way we build.

How to apply

More information on how to apply, is available on the Transforming Construction Network Plus website. The closing date is 16:00 on 29 March 2019.

Workshops

A number of workshops are being held to supply more information about the funding call, stimulate ideas, develop collaborative relationships, and to answer questions about applying for N+ project funding.

Registration is now open for national briefing workshops in February to support the upcoming funding call for Small Projects which launches on 1 February.

Key dates

  • Briefing workshop round one funding call - 12 February 2019 
  • Live webcast of the London briefing workshop - 12 February 2019 (if you can't come to London in person, register to join the live webcast)
  • Briefing workshop for round one funding call - 13 February 2019