By submitting an application to the ESRC Celebrating Impact Prize, you declare that the application has been completed fully and correctly at the time of submission, and agree that you and any nominees or co-applicants accept the following terms and conditions:
- If a nominee is awarded a prize, their name and other details included in the application will be published.
- To work with the ESRC to develop publicity material for use during the application process and subsequently.
- We will only accept applications that are submitted using our online forms.
- Complete forms must be received no later than 16:00 on 23 November 2017.
- To be available to attend the interview scheduled for shortlisted candidates on 14 or 15 March 2018.
- To attend the high profile award event in London in June 2018 (date to be announced).
- Any photos, video and quotes taken from the event and application process can be used in any ESRC literature or promotional activities.
- If asked, to endeavour to attend events with ESRC to promote impact throughout the 12-month period following the application process.
- To keep the ESRC informed of any changes in contact details and of any press releases that are issued related to the impact for the next five years.
- For the named lead contact to be the individual approached for all communications and publicity relating to the application.
- That reasonable travel costs related to applicants and nominees during the application process, including attendance at the prize ceremony, will be reimbursed as per the UKRI travel and subsistence guidelines, if and when previously agreed with the ESRC.
For further information on how your personal information will be processed, in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1988), please contact the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com