- How to write a good research grant application
- ESRC research data policy
- A wealth of research resources is available from our investments
Postgraduate research collaboration
Through collaboration between postgraduate students and non-academic organisations, partners learn about each other’s expertise, share knowledge and gain an appreciation of different professional cultures.
Our Postgraduate collaboration section provides information and guidance on a range of collaborative opportunity ideas, and case study examples of our students’ experiences.
Making an impact with your research
- Our impact toolkit provides guidance on how to achieve maximum impact for your research.
- Our media training courses provide you with the basic skills you need for working with the press
- The LSE Impact Blog provides useful information on how to achieve impact
Other resources for PhD students
- Vitae helps with the personal, professional and career development of postgraduate researchers and research staff
- Sense about science helps people to make sense of science and evidence
- The Thesis Whisperer is a blog dedicated to the topic of doing a thesis
- Innovative workshop plans for creative engagement are available from the Ketso website
- Other sources of postgraduate funding